Turkeys will thaw in the morning, then warm in the oven to an afternoon high near 190F.The kitchen will turn hot and humid, and if you bother the cook, be ready for a severe squall or cold shoulder. During the late afternoon and evening, the cold front of a knife will slice through the turkey, causing an accumulation of one to two inches on plates. Mashed potatoes will drift across one side while cranberry sauce creates slippery spots on the other. Please pass the gravy.
Search Our Site
Sign-up for Our Newsletter
Custom Oven Door Towel Dress
$15 Plus Shipping!
Order a Custom Oven Door Towel Dress
Featured Blogger Showcase
The ladies of Lou Lou Girls is a family that LOVES to try new things. They bring positive enthusiasm to every article they post. Their website includes crafts, recipes, and DIY. They also host the Lou Lou Girls Linky Party every Monday and pin every post. Kim, Cassie, Amber & Jessica are sure to make you feel special at their website. Please give them a look and a like!
Latest On Huddlenet…
- School Sayings Images – Free to Use!
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Co-hosting Merry Monday Linky Party #15
- School Graphics – Miscellaneous Icons
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.
- Pinterest Tips & Tricks for Bloggers