The internet is full of quick no-bake recipes for cheesecake but this baked recipe is well worth taking the extra step.
Be certain to add the eggs one at a time, as directed. By adding them one at a time, you allow them to mix into the batter evenly.
Creamy Baked Cheesecake tastes delicious by itself or with any of your favorite toppings. My hubby prefers blueberry and I’m a fan of cherry. What’s your favorite cheesecake topping?
This recipes is always creamy and makes 2 regular sized pies or 1 extra large.
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 24 ounce Cream Cheese, softened (3 regular sized bricks)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 Extra Large Graham Cracker Crust ( or 2 regular sized crusts)
- Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
- Pour over Graham Cracker crust. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 degrees and cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Chill.
This post may or may not have been linked at these Fabulous Parties!