I’ve been training my puppy Molly. She has never been on a leash, so it’s been an experience. The biggest problem has been that she’s never worn a collar. I know. I know. What was I thinking?
She’s so pathetic when I put the collar on. She goes all stiff and won’t move. We’re going slowly with it, putting it on her for 10 minutes at a time. I give her a doggy treat afterward but so far, she ain’t accepting this collar thing. Wish me luck!
Now about these delicious pork ribs…
I can’t even begin to describe these ribs! My hubby and I argued over the last one .. and he won. Darn it. They are unbelievably moist, very messy and beyond tasty.
Fix them immediately or freeze them for a later meal.
When I started freezer cooking, I made a list of foods that I wanted to freeze. Throwing ribs and sauce with some onions in a bag seems genius instead of just tossing the ribs straight into the freezer. Why didn’t I think of that years ago!
Freezer Crock Pot Pork Ribs are indescribably moist, tasty and beyond easy to make. Perfect for the middle of the week or a Sunday dinner.
- 2 lbs Boneless, Country-Style Pork Ribs
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped, sliced or minced
- 1 1/2 Cups Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder or 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Ginger
- Pinch of Allspice
- Mix Sauce ingredients.
- Chop, slice or mince onion.
- Label gallon sized baggie with date & cooking instructions. Place baggie in a blender pitcher without the blades in it. Fold top of baggie over top edge of pitcher.
- Add pork chops, onions and sauce to baggie.
- Zip the baggie closed, try to remove as much air as possible. If you have the time, place in the fridge to marinate, up to 8 hours before freezing/cooking.
- Lay flat in freezer separately and allow to freeze before stacking.
- Remove from freezer and allow to thaw overnight.
- Empty contents of baggie into crock pot. Cook on LOW 6-7 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.
This post may or may not have been linked at these Fabulous Parties!