Mouthwatering, delicious, tasty… just a few words to describe this flavorful dish. Don’t be surprised if you haven’t any leftovers! I don’t have to make any changes to the recipe which makes Ground Beef Stroganoff one of my favorite foods.
Ground Beef Stroganoff is quick and easy to make. You can also make different variations. If you don’t want to use ground beef substitute sliced sirloin, stew meat or chicken.
Try adding peppers for more kick. Worcestershire or soy sauce can add some additional zest. Don’t be afraid to mix this recipe up.
Ground Beef Stroganoff is freezer friendly!
FREEZER MEAL INSTRUCTIONS: Mix all ingredients in freezer safe bag except the egg noodles without cooking. Mark the bag and freeze in a flat position. You could also store in a freezable casserole dish such as Glad Ovenware.
Remove and defrost in the refrigerator the night before if possible. Put in crockpot on low for about 6-8 hours or if meat is precooked, 3-6 hours. Serve over egg noodles.
Mouthwatering, delicious, tasty… just a few words to describe this flavorful recipe. Don’t be surprised if there are no left-overs!
- 16 oz. Egg Noodles, cooked & drained
- 1 Pound lean Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 2 Cans Mushroom soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Medium Onion, chopped
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Boil egg noodles, following package directions.
- Drain fat from ground beef. Add garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and onions. Cook together for 3 minutes. Add sour cream and cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix and add mushrooms. Stir to coat and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and stir to coat. Heat through.
This post may or may not have been linked at these Fabulous Parties!