In November of 2011 I started sewing these dresses as Christmas gifts. Since then I’ve made over 200 for custom sales, crafts shows and premade sales.
Dresses can be made in specific themes such as frogs, Christmas or colors to compliment your kitchen.
All proceeds go to the North Hardin High School Trojan Bands. Our daughter Megan plays the flute in the marching band and the wind symphony. This award winning band placed 2nd in their class in nationals in 2013. They are constantly raising funds for various competitions, instruments and more. They will be attending the Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade in 2015.
HOW THE DRESS WORKS:
The dress has a front & back side that tie together on the side. The overalls have velcro. It hangs over the bar on an oven or the towel bar in a bathroom. I have a magnetic curtain rod that I put on my fridge and hang one there.
- Each dress costs $15 plus $5 non-refundable shipping.
- An additional charge is added for any material, towel or decoration that has to be ordered.
- Payment is made through Paypal.com and must be made before I start the order.
The dress can be made in one of three ways – Decorative, Practical or Overalls.
- Fill out the form below. The more information you provide, the better I can make your dress.
- Allow up to 48 hours for a response. I generally do not answer mail on the weekends.
- I will send an email asking any questions that I need clarification on.
- I will send a second email giving you a quote for the cost and shipping.
- Upon acceptance of the quote, I will send you an invoice for payment through Paypal.com.
- Your order will be made within 7-10 days of payment (unless materials must be ordered).
- A picture will be sent to you of the finished product for you to approve.
- Your order will by shipped via USPS when I receive your acceptance. A tracking number will be provided.
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
I want you to be 100% happy with your order.
You have 30 days from the receipt of your order to return it for a refund.
-I will refund 75% of the purchase price. 25% is kept to recover the cost of materials purchased.
-The shipping fee is non-refundable.
-You return the order at your cost.
To return your purchase, please contact me via email or my contact form for instructions.
If you cancel your order BEFORE any materials are purchased, I will gladly refund 100% of your purchase price plus shipping fees.
If you cancel your order AFTER any materials are purchased, I will gladly refund 75% of your purchase price plus shipping fees.