Hello! Thank you for interest in writing as a guest blogger on Huddlenet.com. We welcome your submissions but please understand that we have guidelines and expectations that need to be met.
Your Post Should Fit Our Content
All guest posts must be useful to this blog’s audience.
- Accepted post topics include: cooking, families, crafts, DIY and blogging tips.
Your posts should be unique to our blog and offer something new to others.
- Any post submitted will belong to Huddlenet.com, will be credited to the author and cannot be republished anywhere else.
- All guest posts must be original. No guest posts will be published that have already been published elsewhere online as verified by Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
In this world of social media, images are a must.
- Each post must have a “featured image” included.
- All images must be original or credit must be attributed to original source.
- If you are unable to create original, unique images, please note it. We’re happy to work with you.
- Please save your images in the PNG file format. (Did you know that the JPG format dithers text?)
- All guest posts must be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- All guest posts must be between 300 and 750 words in the English language.
- No guest posts may be self-promotional or include marketing links (no affiliate links).
- Include H2-H3 tags and HTML formatting. If you do not, we will add them.
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points (to make the post easier to read)
- Edits: Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes.
- All guest posts may include a 2-3 sentence author bio, which will be published at the end of the guest post. 1-2 links to the author’s website, blog or social network may be included in the bio.
If your guest post is accepted for publication, you grant a license for Huddlenet.com to be the exclusive publisher. You may republish extracts – for example, on your own site – but the article in its entirety should not appear elsewhere. We’ll credit you as author.
Please fill-in the following form to submit your guest post. If you have difficulties, please contact us. If you include images, the submission may take up 3 minutes to process.
Need help with guest posts? Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest Post