Happy Monday Everyone! Most people who know me, know that I love Mondays! I’m re-energized, my house is quiet and life looks, well, Merry! Isn’t it perfect that I’m co-hosting the Merry Monday Link Party? I think so! Please link up your family friendly posts.. I can’t wait to see them!!
Merry Monday Announcements:
We’re starting our Fall Dollar Tree/99¢ Store craft tutorials contest on the Merry Monday party. We’ll be running a separate inlinkz link up in conjunction with the Merry Monday party where you can link up your current year Dollar Tree or 99¢ Store Fall craft tutorials. The winner will win a $25 Visa Gift Card for even more Dollar Tree or 99¢ Store crafting fun. *Open to the U.S. and Canada. The majority of your craft project must be made with Dollar Tree/99¢ Store items to be eligible to win the $25 Visa Gift Card prize. See below for rules and link-up*
The Saturday before Labor Day is the unofficial International Bacon Day and My Pinterventures is on the hunt for recipes that feature bacon. If you would like the opportunity to be featured in a bacon recipe roundup on August 30th, please link up some of your bacon recipes to the party. *Not all recipes will be featured*
I started this blog as a side of my first blog which was a coupon and savings blog, that I no longer have, but over the years Joyful Reviews & Giveaways has become my main blog. It’s now much more than reviews and giveaways but also a place where a share my blogging journey.
You will see product and website reviews, recipes, crafts, blogging resources, discounts, freebies, & money saving ideas.
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
Permalink back to the blog: http://wp.me/p3UxXD-1vp
Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc…). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines – these links will be deleted.
Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
DO NOT link up and run.Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.
Help Grow this party.
Grab our party button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or link post.
Time to link up!
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party,please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of September.
Sharing is caring! Tweet the party
***Your party hosts will be busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+, so follow us and see how we’re promoting your link ups. One or more of us will visit your blog and promote your link up on at least one of our social media platforms. Type in the hashtag #MerryMonday in the search boxes on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to see what we’re sharing. ***
Don’t forget, to link up your recipes featuring bacon. My Pinterventures will be gathering recipes from the party to be featured on her bacon roundup for the unofficial International Bacon Day post on August 30th.
Not sure who to visit? Visit one link-up before and after you OR the two before you.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Promotion Description: The $25 VISA Gift Card Contest begins on 08/10/2014 at 05:00 PM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 09/10/2014 at 09:00 PM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of My Pinterventures, Happy House and Home, The Lady Prefers 2 Save, Or Whatever You Do (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA & Canada who are 18 years or older to enter or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected by voting from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received and voting. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about September 14th, 2014 on the Merry Monday Link Party. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes: 1 (#) winner will receive [(1) $25 VISA Gift Card or $25 Paypal cash] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $25)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA & Canada. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by linking up to the Dollar Store Fall Craft link-up and perform the tasks provided. The link-up can be found on the following website at http://wp.me/p3UxXD-1vp.
Automated or robotic link-ups submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of link-ups by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, they must provide a mailing address for the prize or Paypal address. This information will not be shared with third parties.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
Stacy is the mother of 3, step-mom of 3 and grandparent of 3. She retired as a project manager for a environmental laboratory. In her spare time she volunteers with her daughter's high school band. She has been developing websites for over 15 years, both for herself and others. Cooking, sewing, reading and history are just a few of her passions. Reading about history is a double passion!
The ladies of Lou Lou Girls is a family that LOVES to try new things. They bring positive enthusiasm to every article they post. Their website includes crafts, recipes, and DIY. They also host the Lou Lou Girls Linky Party every Monday and pin every post. Kim, Cassie, Amber & Jessica are sure to make you feel special at their website. Please give them a look and a like!