French dip sandwiches are one of my all-time favorite dinners and lunches, snacks, you name it. I can still remember the first time my mom served them. As you know, finger food is the best kid food! This is an extremely tasty recipe that I’ve fallen in love with. We usually eat them with my nummy home-made crispy fries.
Search Our Site
Sign-up for Our Newsletter
Custom Oven Door Towel Dress
$15 Plus Shipping!
Order a Custom Oven Door Towel Dress
Featured Blogger Showcase
The ladies of Lou Lou Girls is a family that LOVES to try new things. They bring positive enthusiasm to every article they post. Their website includes crafts, recipes, and DIY. They also host the Lou Lou Girls Linky Party every Monday and pin every post. Kim, Cassie, Amber & Jessica are sure to make you feel special at their website. Please give them a look and a like!
Latest On Huddlenet…
- School Sayings Images – Free to Use!
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Co-hosting Merry Monday Linky Party #15
- School Graphics – Miscellaneous Icons
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.
- Pinterest Tips & Tricks for Bloggers