A Few Hillbilly Quotes…
- Slicker than a harpooned hippo on a banana tree.
- Don’t worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.
- If rabbits feet are so lucky, what happened to the rabbit?
- If the Lord had meant us to fly, He would have given us aluminum skin.
- You couldn’t hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle.
- I’d rather jump barefoot off a 6-foot step ladder into a 5 gallon bucket full of porcupines than …
- She’s wound up tighter than the girdle of a baptist minister’s wife at an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast.
- It’s colder than a mother-in-law’s love.
- She’s uglier than a bucket full of armpits. Bless her heart.
- Ain’t no point in beatin’ a dead horse… ’course, can’t hurt none either.
- He’s so stupid, he couldn’t find his rear with both hands.