Holiday Humor: Things Not To Say On Your Valentine’s Date
1. I really don’t like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired.
2. People say I remind them of Urkel.
3. I used to come here all the time with my ex.
4. I never said you NEED a nose job. I just said it wouldn’t hurt to consider it.
5. Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn’t hear my voice on the answering machine every hour.
6. I like clay. It’s mushy.
7. I really feel that I’ve grown in the past few years. Used to be I wouldn’t have given someone like you a second look.
8. And I won that trophy in the inter-fraternity belching contest.
9. I know you said you don’t eat anything with a face. But a good butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask.
10. It’s been tough, but I’ve come to accept that most people I date just won’t be as smart as I am.
There are no comments on this entry.