Welcome to Huddlenet.com’s collection of Bumper Stickers – Friends theme.
We have 21 friend themed bumper stickers to enjoy.
Got a funny friend bumper sticker we haven’t included? Drop Us a Line!
JUMP TO A SUBJECT: Animals - Automobiles - Chocolate & Coffee - Education - For Men - For Women - Friends - Grumpy People - Heavenly Matters - Kids - Love & Marriage - Miscellaneous - Money Matters - Partying & Booze - Politics & Government - Reality Check - Sanity - Stupidity - Technology - Weapons & War - Weighty Issues - Work Related
- A friend in need is a pain in the ass!
- A Real Friend isn’t someone that you use once and throw away, a Real Friend is someone that you can use again and again!
- Conserve water – Shower with a friend.
- Friends are God’s ways of apologizing for our families.
- Friends buy you lunch. Best Friends eat your lunch.
- Friends don’t let friends line dance.
- Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
- God made up best friends because he knew our mom couldn’t handle us as sisters.
- Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.
- I had friends on that Death Star.
- I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. And walk into a pole.
- I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something.
- Never let you friends be lonely…. Disturb them all the time.
- Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
- Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.
- There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
- True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people. Together!
- We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall , I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
Disclaimer: This website exists for entertainment purposes only. This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author. None of the authors, owners, or contributors of Huddlenet.com can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages. Please read our full Disclaimer & Disclosure.