Welcome to Huddlenet.com’s collection of Bumper Stickers – Heavenly Matters.
We have 28 heavenly matter themed bumper stickers to enjoy.
Got a heavenly matter bumper sticker we haven’t included? Drop Us a Line!
JUMP TO A SUBJECT: Animals - Automobiles - Chocolate & Coffee - Education - For Men - For Women - Friends - Grumpy People - Heavenly Matters - Kids - Love & Marriage - Miscellaneous - Money Matters - Partying & Booze - Politics & Government - Reality Check - Sanity - Stupidity - Technology - Weapons & War - Weighty Issues - Work Related
- Allah Protect Me From Your Followers.
- And on the 8th day, God went fishing!
- And on the 8th day, God played golf!
- And on the 8th day, God went skiing!
- At Exxon, we help Jesus walk on water.
- Atheists are Beyond Belief.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- Back off, I just found out that I’m God and I’m pissed.
- Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.
- B.I.B.L.E.- Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.
- Born once, that was plenty.
- Could Jesus change a water closet into a wine cellar?
- Don’t think God has a sense of humor? Look at the platypus.
- Even Jesus lived with his mother until he was 30.
- God Created Adam, saw the mistake!
- GOD CREATED MAN FIRST! You need a rough draft before a masterpiece!
- Heaven doesn’t want me, and Hell is afraid I’ll take over.
- Heck is a place for people who don’t believe in gosh.
- I considered atheism but there weren’t enough holidays.
- If God dropped acid, would he see people?
- If love of money is the root of all evil, why do churches want it?
- If You’re Born Again, Do You Have 2 Belly Buttons?
- Jesus is coming – hurry, look busy!
- JESUS SAVES…He Passes It To Gretzky…Gretzky Shoots…He Scores!
- Jesus loves you. I don’t. Now, BACK OFF!
- The Big Bang theory: And God said ‘Pulleth my Finger’
- The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.
- When you do a good deed, get a receipt, in case heaven is like the IRS.
Disclaimer: This website exists for entertainment purposes only. This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author. None of the authors, owners, or contributors of Huddlenet.com can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages. Please read our full Disclaimer & Disclosure.