Welcome to Huddlenet.com’s collection of Bumper Stickers – Weighty Issues theme.
We have 20 weighty issues themed bumper stickers to enjoy.
Got a funny weighty issues themed bumper sticker we haven’t included? Drop Us a Line!
JUMP TO A SUBJECT: Animals - Automobiles - Chocolate & Coffee - Education - For Men - For Women - Friends - Grumpy People - Heavenly Matters - Kids - Love & Marriage - Miscellaneous - Money Matters - Partying & Booze - Politics & Government - Reality Check - Sanity - Stupidity - Technology - Weapons & War - Weighty Issues - Work Related
- A Messy Kitchen Is A Happy Kitchen… And This Kitchen Is Delirious!
- Countless Number Of People Have Eaten In This Kitchen and Gone On To Lead Normal Lives.
- Dieted For a Month And All I Lost Was 30 Days.
- Dinner is Ready When the Smoke Alarm Goes Off.
- Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for You are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup.
- Eat right, stay fit. Die anyway!
- Fat People Are Harder To Kidnap!!
- Heart Attacks… God’s Revenge For Eating His Animal Friends!
- Help Keep Your Kitchen Clean – Eat Out!
- I didn’t fight my way up the food chain to eat vegetables!
- I Have The Body Of A God… Buddha
- I hate plants. That’s why I became a vegetarian!
- I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
- I’m in shape … round’s a shape isn’t it?
- If it isn’t fattening, it isn’t food!
- If it tastes good, it’s probably not kosher.
- If Walking Is So Good For You, Then Why Does My Mailman Look Like Jabba The Hutt?
- If God didn’t want us to eat animals, he wouldn’t have made ’em out of meat.
- My doctor told me I was fat. I said I wanted a second opinion. He said, ‘OK, you’re ugly too.’
- My next house will have no kitchen — just vending machines.
Disclaimer: This website exists for entertainment purposes only. This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author. None of the authors, owners, or contributors of Huddlenet.com can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages. Please read our full Disclaimer & Disclosure.