Welcome to Huddlenet.com’s collection of Bumper Stickers – Work Related theme.
We have 33 work themed bumper stickers to enjoy.
Got a funny work themed bumper sticker we haven’t included? Drop Us a Line!
JUMP TO A SUBJECT: Animals - Automobiles - Chocolate & Coffee - Education - For Men - For Women - Friends - Grumpy People - Heavenly Matters - Kids - Love & Marriage - Miscellaneous - Money Matters - Partying & Booze - Politics & Government - Reality Check - Sanity - Stupidity - Technology - Weapons & War - Weighty Issues - Work Related
- A bad day of fishing beats a good day of working.
- A bad day of golf beats a good day of working .
- A boss is like a diaper. Always on your butt and constantly full of crap.
- A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
- Always proofread. You might have something out.
- All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.
- Another Deadline, Another Miracle
- Are you an environmentalist, or do you work for a living
- Be careful of the toes you step on today! They may be attached to the a$$ you kiss tomorrow.
- Beat the 5 o’clock rush, leave work at noon!
- Can I trade this job for what’s behind door #1?
- Computers cut my work in half… and the boss expects me to put it all back together!
- "Criminal Lawyer" is a redundancy.
- Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.
- I can’t go to work today. The voices told me to stay home and clean the guns.
- I hate coffee. It keeps me awake at work.
- I LOVE DEADLINES! I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by!
- I love my boss, I love my job, I’m self employed!
- I owe it all to my boss – Ulcers, nausea, paranoia..
- I’m a corporate executive–I keep things from Happening.
- I’m in no hurry. I’m on my way to work.
- I’ve run out of sick days, so I am calling in dead.
- If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?
- It’s hard to Soar with Dragons when you Work with Gargoyles
- It’s lonely at the top, but you eat better.
- My job drives me to drink. If it wasn’t for that, I’D QUIT!
- My job is secure: No one else wants it.
- The urge to scream tells me I must be at work.
- To err is human. To forgive is against company policy.
- We do precision guesswork.
- Weird Enough for Government Work!
- Work fascinates me! I can sit and watch it for hours!
- Work is for people who don’t SURF THE NET.
Disclaimer: This website exists for entertainment purposes only. This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author. None of the authors, owners, or contributors of Huddlenet.com can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages. Please read our full Disclaimer & Disclosure.