My husband repeatedly asks for Creamy Baked Cheesecake. This is one of the best cheesecake recipes I’ve ever eaten. It is always creamy and makes two regular sized pis or one extra large.
The internet is full of quick no-bake recipes for cheesecake but this baked recipe is well worth taking the extra step.
Be certain to add the eggs one at a time, as directed. By adding them one at a time, you allow them to mix into the batter evenly.
Creamy Baked Cheesecake tastes delicious by itself or with any of your favorite toppings. My hubby prefers blueberry and I’m a fan of cherry. What’s your favorite cheesecake topping?
Creamy Baked Cheesecake
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 24 ounce Cream Cheese, softened - 3 regular sized bricks
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 Extra Large Graham Cracker Crust -or 2 regular sized crusts
- Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
- Pour over Graham Cracker crust. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 degrees and cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Chill.