Supreme Pizza Pasta is a super easy & quick recipe to make when your short on time but want something filling & tasty. Kids will enjoy your version when you use their favorite pizza toppings. Our family enjoys this recipe and is in our monthly menus at least once.
Supreme Pizza Pasta also makes a tasty freezer meal!
FREEZER MEAL INSTRUCTIONS: Double the Supreme Pizza Pasta recipe and put the second meal in a freezable casserole dish such as Glad Ovenware.
Allow the meal to cool before sealing the lid. When you are ready to serve the dish, thaw the meal in the refrigerator. Cook for 20-30 minutes on 350º or until baked all the way through.
Supreme Pizza Pasta
- 16 oz. Corkscrew shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 24-26 oz. Jar Pasta sauce
- 1 Can Black Olives, sliced
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, rinsed & sliced
- 1 Cup Thinly sliced pepperoni, cut in halves
- 2 Medium Green peppers, chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Any of your favorite pizza toppings use precooked meats
- Cook pasta in large pot following package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Mix cooked pasta, chosen pizza toppings and mozzarella cheese in pot. Coat pasta completely. Heat through on low or place in a 13x9" baking pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes on 350º or until heated all the way through.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and bread sticks.