I love an easy recipe and this is as easy as it gets. The wonderful thing is, it is my very favorite cake. Strawberry Marble Cake is even kid friendly. Your younger chefs would love helping to poke the holes and splash in the jello.
This particular easy dessert came from my Aunt Cheri many of years ago. I’m not even certain if she knows how much I love it! Maybe I need to jot off a note to her!
The fun part about this dessert is that you can customize it to your preference. It works with most fruit combinations – blueberry, raspberry, even peach! You can even turn it into a triple berry marble cake. Use your imagination!
Strawberry Marble Cake
- 1 13x9" White Cake from scratch or box
- 1 - 3 oz. Box of Strawberry Gelatin
- 1 - 8 oz. Tub of Whipped Topping
- 10 oz. of Frozen Strawberries with Syrup
- Thaw frozen whipped topping and strawberries. Dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water; set aside to room temperature.
- Prepare and cool cake.
- Poke holes into cake with skewer or meat fork.
- Pour jello slowly over cake into holes.
- Mix thawed topping and thawed strawberries.
- Frost cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving cold.