Welcome to Huddlenet.com’s collection of Bumper Stickers – Stupidity theme.
We have 25 stupidity themed bumper stickers to enjoy.
Got a funny stupidity themed bumper sticker we haven’t included? Drop Us a Line!
JUMP TO A SUBJECT: Animals - Automobiles - Chocolate & Coffee - Education - For Men - For Women - Friends - Grumpy People - Heavenly Matters - Kids - Love & Marriage - Miscellaneous - Money Matters - Partying & Booze - Politics & Government - Reality Check - Sanity - Stupidity - Technology - Weapons & War - Weighty Issues - Work Related
- 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can’t.
- Are you stoned or just stupid?
- Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- Beam Me Up Scotty! There’s No Intelligent Life Down Here.
- Does your train of thought have a caboose?
- Don’t play stupid with me… I’m better at it!
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don’t have film.
- God Must Love Dumb People, He Made SO Many Of Them.
- He/She who laughs last thinks slowest.
- I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
- I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
- I’m not a complete idiot – some parts are missing.
- If God intended man to smoke, He would have set him on fire.
- It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed.
- Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
- The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen & stupidity.
- Two wrongs don’t make a right but three rights make a left.
- Seen it all, done it all, can’t remember most of it.
- Stupidity should be Painful!
- Welcome to Kentucky – Set your watch back 20 years.
- Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
- Who were the beta testers for Preparations A through G?
- Why do they nail down the lid of a coffin?
- Why is abbreviation such a long word?
Disclaimer: This website exists for entertainment purposes only. This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author. None of the authors, owners, or contributors of Huddlenet.com can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages. Please read our full Disclaimer & Disclosure.