Welcome to Huddlenet.com’s collection of Bumper Stickers – Technology theme.
We have 26 technology themed bumper stickers to enjoy.
Got a funny technology themed bumper sticker we haven’t included? Drop Us a Line!
JUMP TO A SUBJECT: Animals - Automobiles - Chocolate & Coffee - Education - For Men - For Women - Friends - Grumpy People - Heavenly Matters - Kids - Love & Marriage - Miscellaneous - Money Matters - Partying & Booze - Politics & Government - Reality Check - Sanity - Stupidity - Technology - Weapons & War - Weighty Issues - Work Related
- Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
- Back Up My Hard Drive? How do I Put it in Reverse?
- Bad command. Bad, BAD command. Sit! Stay.
- C code. C code run. Run, code, run! (please?)
- Computer Literacy? You mean my computer is supposed to read?
- Computers are like the Old Testament God. Lots of rules and no mercy.
- Computers are vehicles for the mind. They drive you crazy!
- Computers aren’t intelligent. They just think they are.
- Computers help us to do stupid things faster!
- Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.
- Had a life. Traded it for a faster processor.
- How do I set my laser printer on stun?
- I Don’t Do Windows.
- I have NOT lost my mind. It’s backed up on the server. (and the network is down again…)
- If at first you don’t succeed, you must be installing Windows!
- If you hold a Unix shell up to your ear, can you hear the C?
- In my next life, I want more memory installed!
- Information Superhighway Official road kill
- Life would be so much easier if we just had the source code!
- Microsoft: If you can’t beat them, buy them.
Apple: If you can’t beat them, sue them.
IBM: If you can’t beat them, ignore them.
- My computer goes down on anybody.
- Remember when Windows were washed, mice were trapped and UNIX guarded the harem?
- Techno-Pagan. I worship the holy Mother Board.
- The computer revolution is over: The computers won!
- The more I learn about terrorism, the better I understand the phone company.
- When a Buddhist is absorbed in his computer, does he enter Nerdvana?
Disclaimer: This website exists for entertainment purposes only. This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author. None of the authors, owners, or contributors of Huddlenet.com can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages. Please read our full Disclaimer & Disclosure.