Make this awesome layered dip for any party and get ready to hear how much people love you. Don’t bother making any other food because the party-goers will fill up on this and complain how stuffed they are!
My sister & brother-in-law called me one night and asked me to fix Seven Layer Bean Dip for them as night time snack!
Another perk is that Seven Layer Bean Dip is vegetarian friendly – no meat. Although it does have cheese.
Unfortunately, my pictures doesn’t display olives. The people eating this dip were not olive fans. Such a pity!
SELECTIVE EATING: I make a small side dip for myself with the beans, taco seasoning, cheeses and olives. I suppose that makes it a three layer dip!
Seven Layer Bean Dip
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix 1 ounce
- 16 oz Refried Beans
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 16 oz Salsa
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 oz Sliced Black Olives, drained
- 1 Large Tomato, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Cups Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green pepper and green onions over the salsa. Top with cheese and garnish with olives.