For Valentines Day I made my husband and daughter these delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. They’ve been all over Facebook and Pinterest and I couldn’t wait to try them.
I did add my own spin from the original. Instead of graham crackers I tried using chocolate sauce on a few and some red sugar sprinkles on others. The hubby loved the original and the kid loved the sugar covered strawberries dipped in chocolate.
You will loves Strawberry Cheesecake Bites however you make them. Let me know what sort of spin you place on them!
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 2 lb Large Strawberries or 1 lb. Small Strawberries
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Graham Cracker Crumbs *optional
- Chocolate Sauce *optional
- Colored Sugar Sprinkles *optional
- Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out the inside with a paring knife. Prep all strawberries and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- Once strawberries are filled, add your favorite topping - graham cracker, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, etc.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.